Saturday, November 6, 2010

Spring Service...

Hi!
Things continue going really good here. The weather has been so ideal...lots of sunshine with a cool breeze. We keep having good experiences in service too.
Here are some pics that Andrea took from the last couple of weeks. They include Veronica's 1st day in service...I believe she's the 1st official unbaptized publisher to come out of the territory of Puertezuelo.
Have I said how nice it has been to stay here w/Andrea? She's so precious! We end up laughing a lot. The other day she got this text msg from a company that likes to send her "Did you know?" factoids. When she gets these msgs a lot of times she'll translate them to me in english. So she's reading it to me in all seriousness "Did you know that the 1st person executed by electric wheel chair was..." and I had to say "I think you mean electric chair", we both started laughing so hard :)
Hope you're all taking care of yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.