Sunday, September 9, 2012

Homeward bound...

 So a lot has happened since I wrote last. After visiting Janel and Joel I got to go to a Kingdom Hall build semi-close by to them. Then I had to leave the country to extend my visa and decided to go with Vanessa to San Martin Argentina. It was a very cute town, the architecture makes it have a European feel...even the accents sound different than in Chile. After that we headed back to Donihue and got to visit with the friends there.
Then I made an impulsive decision to see how flight prices to the US were and they weren't to bad. So I decided why not and came home :) It was a packed month! I got to catch the District Convention in English...even getting to hear Bro Splane there which was a special treat. An exciting construction project in the area was the Hmong translation center (it's like a mini Bethel) so I got to help a little on that. And then we got to relax up in Tahoe which was amazing! It was so nice to get to see and visit with a lot of the friends and of course with family...it just seemed to go by in hyper-speed though!
I arrived safe and sound back to Chile a couple of days ago. I'll try to keep you updated on how my new adventures go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.