Well I'm happy to say that Vina has continued to be such a boost. My roommates are amazing...always busy doing good things and going out of their way for others. In the month that I've been with them they've had visitors come stay from Argentina and a couple from Washington. We got to go help a day cleaning and cooking for the workers of the assembly hall & KH remodel project in the nearby town of Belloto. And the girls are helping teach some of the workers there English....I got to go to the class last week for the 1st time and it was a lot of fun.
The preaching is so varied here which keeps things interesting ..there's pier witnessing, telephone witnessing, letter writing, evening RV's, and of course a lot of door-to-door censusing. Vina had their district convention this month too so I got to go again...you can never hear those good reminders too many times :) Something adventurous that happened was that a big fire one day headed towards the girl's neighborhood. The same thing happened last year and that time the fire reached just steps from their front door. So needless to say we spent that night at a friends house just in case. But they ended up getting it under control & we were able to return to the house the next day.
So those are some of the main highlights :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.